Pesquisar Neste Blog

quarta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2012

Opening Rune Factory 1

Rune Factory Happiness



Flying down to me
in the foutain of a rain
Beginning to change
To the singing voice
That take a miracle

My inner thoughts
They’re endless now
So I can see the light
And a whole new world
Directed through a journey

The landscape is where I am fleeing
And the wind is on my side
I leave tomorrow down the sky
Just to fell world above

To the losing
Rhythm that will melt
And now it will take you
And will fly there
Like a wedding room where there’s rollick all around

Not just all we view
Like a bright diamond
We gather on every heart
The way you dive and fly like a dreaming
Now we’ll pick up you to there

Let’s just lift a little finger
And let’s make a wish on the sta
There’s a dream we get to go in forever

I just wanted a picture of our future
I just wanted more time to rest by with you
So tender miracle
I hadn’t enjoyed our happiness
Now whisper in my ears...

Flying down to me
Your voice is so warm and I feel like I’m shy
Just swallow up me
Will set me free
Will melt my heart

I wanna hold your voice
I am afraid to go away in a dream
So I will hold your voice to me
I wish, with my heart

Eternally

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário